Services I Offer To You
To serve you better, my practice is devoted primarily to taxation for individuals and businesses. Here are some of the services available to you:
Preparation of United States income tax returns for:
U.S. Resident and Nonresident Aliens
Foreign Sales Corporations
Corporations, Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, Trusts & Estates
I also offer representation before the Internal Revenue Service and Income, Gift and Estate Tax Planning.
Who Will Prepare Your Return? - I Will!
Many firms, especially the larger firms, will pass off your return to a lower level staff person for preparation and someone else may review it. A partner may never see your return. I prepare all the income tax returns for U.S. expatriates in my office.
As a result, when you contact me, I am familiar with your situation. I can handle your questions without asking a team member to explain your situation.
I'm Experienced! The Experience Will Help Solve Your Problems!
I began my professional career more than 30 years ago. During that time I have worked on many types of income tax returns and solved a variety of problems. In addition to assisting individuals (residents, expatriates and aliens), I've assisted many different types of businesses solve their income tax problems, such as:
Critical Issues |
Secured Services |
Meet Your CPA
- A produce & beverage distributor whose import/export operations were in the western states, Mexico and Guam.
- A U.S. affiliate of a foreign parent that had operations across the U.S. through its various divisions and subsidiaries.
- An American Stock Exchange corporation that operated in several western states.
- Limited Liability Companies with operations in California.
- An extremely large partnership that was listed on the New York Stock Exchange and traded as a Master Limited Partnership.
- Various types of partnerships, C corporations, S corporations and sole proprietorships that you find in most communities.
Links of Interest |
Free Services |
Edward A. Melia, Attorney, C.P.A.
916-441-2006 (Office) 916-447-0415 (Fax)
888-Melia-Ed (Toll Free)
Copyright ©1999, 2000 USExpatriates. Edward A. Melia.
P.O. Box 254510
Sacramento, CA 95885-4510
1830 15th Street, Suite 100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Sacramento business accounting firm specializing in
United States expatriates' tax return preparation.
Services include individual and corporate tax accounting.